I'm A-L-I-V-E~

Hey guys! So sorry lack of updates! Internet here in Russia is really not good...Or maybe its just in my hostel? Where u get supply of cheap(er) internet usage...hmm...

So long since the internet is down! Now only it works...

Well, I'm still alive & surviving on minimum cash at hand...hehe...

Can't believe I got through the week without HOT water at all! Just icy cold water for the week! >.< (had to boil some amount of water to bath!) Might have to do this in years to come too! Wonder why they so hard working in cleaning the water reservoir or tanky & yet we have to filter the water & boil it before consuming...

Oh well, so far all is well! Just had to study for Mid-terms & stuff...I'm sure everyone is!

So God Bless you all! Will keep you all in prayers! I miss u all so dearly!

Thanks Rae for calling & Jac for trying her best to call me too!(I want to talk to u too!or whoever...>.<) Miss ya! =P

Take care all!

XOXO,
michelle
Kursk,
RUSSIA

1 comments:



Rae Lee said...

you're welcome! 3 cakes eh? I wish I even have 3 friends to celebrate when my bday comes around... cos eevryone will be away next semester, either done with uni or off for internship! :(
AH, that's not till next semester... how's life treating you over there? how's the weather?
*hugs*
-rae