Hi hi!

Hey guys! How's things?

Im fine...Just stress like everyone else...& lazy too! hehe...but have to force myself to study too...Have to 'ambil hati' teachers here as well...Susahnya to please them...hehe.

So far so good, one thing is everyone is still busy with all their Finals & Majors! Can see the tension in everyone! Especially when your living in a close nit hostel where almost everyone knows everyone & your every move is somehow watched! Till even other hostels will find out bout what you did wrong!~ (they nvr really bother the positive side...)

Man...im procrastinating...I don't want to study physics! T.T (why am I not anymore brilliant...)

Ok...I shall resume my studies! Plus need to practise more Russian too!

невозможное возможно

Yes! Just that! & with God's Blessings! hehehe...=D

Should i go buy ice cream later?...hmm...

Mayak panas sini!~

Take Care all!

*eat more ice cream everyone! Make's u happy! (to me that is, & ofcourse gemuk too!)=P

3 comments:



Diane said...

hey darling! glad to hear u are fine! =D eat more ice cream urself k! =)

all the best!

xx

kienz said...

Some are busy with exams, but NOT ME :P Nyahahah

Rae Lee said...

all the best take care and God bless! I hadn't had a good holiday, but still alright... do check my blog for that piece of news... take care! missing you heaps... :)