有烟!有烟~!

It was a great day today! The highlight of the day was I had an amazing Summerace today! Organised by WCCI church(which I attend in Russia now, a charismatic church)~ Unfortunately, I don't have the pic's for today at hand...=P So I will post bout it soon!

Well, the next highlight of the day is...

Since it is a nice breezee day, & my body is in the adrenalin mode due to the equivalent Amazing Race/Summer Race. I decided to bake a cake.(havent baked for 2 weeks or more...>.<)

Well, the cake 'Chocolate Banana' flavor did not turn out as plan...The texture just wasnt right(partially right)...So I decided to try to put some piece of cake into the microwave to heat it till it turn harder. It kinda worked tho! It tasted like brownie's later. =D yum!

So I shared the cake with my roomies, & told her to do the same, to put it in the microwave.

After doing so for a few rounds...

& also giving a few lookout to check if it burnt...

Scenario:

-''*ROOMMATE!!! 有烟!有烟(there's smoke!)!!!''

-(roommate turns to look)O.O(while I look at her & the microwave)
-roommate RUN's to the microwave!
(microwave was covered-in & out with tons of smoke!)

-TURN microwave OFF
-Open the microwave
-We both stare in amazement for a moment & just laugh non stop while explaining the whole thing to our other roommate who just came back in shocked! >,<
-We kept laughing...3 of us open the door & windows while we stand at the opposite end of the room, away from the smoking microwave! 0,0

-End of scenario-

&...we kept laughing...
*name is anonymous due to request

1 comments:



kienz said...

That sounds kinda scary =_= Domestic experience gone bad, your new choco-banana bomb