HAPPY B'DAY to my LOVE one!

Hey all! So sorry for the long absence...Lots of alasan i can give too! hehe...The best is I have to chase ppl to actually top up my internet account to use...NO Money NO Internet!

Hmm...So far I have been busy with exams lo...Almost daily...but i think it helps me learn more tho...hehe. >.< Tho can be tiring...

Also, I have been eating all the time...Been going around places & eating people's food around the hostel...hehe...*free food* =P

We are also pretty free most of the time & play with our hair...watching series circulating around the hostel plus I even watch movie during break in lecture! Through my friend touch screen i-pod!( I want it...>.< hehe)

Oh...I was intro this 'Estrella' chips the 1st time I went grocery shopping...They say it's better then 'LAYS' plus this was free because my class Malay chipmunks bought it (bacon flavoured) by mistake...=POh, this is Russian food call ''пельменя'' (pelmeni)Yea, this is how me & my roommates do with our free time...haha(after watching some moive that gave us inspiration)...(it looked like a lion mane at 1st! but weird it may seem...a lot commeted how nice it look...& they are all guys...my conclusion is they have weird taste, cos i personally was not too proud bout it!>.< )

Lastly, yea! Happy Birthday mom...I wanted to sms her but my good ol hand phone decided to give up on me...I cant use quite a lot of keys...Somemore its no. 2, 5, O & the call button!~

Please work soon...>.<

1 comments:



kienz said...

The hair's nice, kinda like curly peacock, the guys aren't weird then! haha