Seriously!

U guys! U all gotta check this out! Its awesome! Go google this 'Laminine' molecule (I hope i got the spelling right tho>.<)... Check out the structure~

Science kinda have proven the bible! =P

Based on Colossians 1:17

'...In(By) Him all things consist(Held Together)...'

Even if most of you disagree...still this is my point of view & I just wanna share this great news around! Its just so cool~ The structure, function & it's found in all of our living cell! God is in us all =D Have fun checking out!

God loves you!

4 comments:



kienz said...

It's "Laminin" kawan, got me searching high and low on google man >_< Finally found it after checking a protein database -_- hahaha, looks coolio

stinchan said...

oh man ZMichelle you won't believe what I found today, the crazy people at the Vatican say God made aliens too to prove he got unlimited creativity -_-
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24598508/?GT1=43001

michelle tan said...

yes...sorry! Its Laminin molecule..ble..

Sorry Justin, I cant view it...It'll cos me a bomb! but neways...Im happy bout Laminin & God is already to me very creative indeed since he created us foremost! =)

stinchan said...

i think the pope is having a faith crisis..poor dude

laminins like the one in basal laminas ? learning basic cellular biology in uni now I assume.