Мой 21st День рождения~

My 21st Birthday ~
All the way in Russia...
I have never ever, ever, ever! did imagine I'd celebrate my 21st birthday over here...
Like oversea, away from my family & close friends,

I never really gave thought in planning how my 21st birthday would be but I roughly did imagine that I'd celebrate this significant year with family & friends back home with a pretty little grand party...>.< style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 204, 102);">GREAT!!!

I had 3 cakes!
(helps compensate my dream HUGE cake!=P)

3rd cake- Classic Cheesecake
from кофения,(look alike Starbucks kafe, 24hrs)
My roommate took me out on my bday itself cos i look so 'ke lian' because most celebrated at midnight & the day b4...=P
I was craving for cheesecake...
2nd cake- RUSSIAN special? Waferbiscuit like top with Almond & other nuts around it where the inside is like sugary with white egg bitten till fluffy? Filling taste like the cake found in Australia oni!(so not oni in Australia?...) This was bought by my batch mates! At 12midnight! Yum yum!
1st cake- Avropa Blackforest cake!
Yummy too!
One of the more normal cake as well! Was bought by cell group members in my room! Celebrated with another guy who happen to be born on the same day, same month, same year as me! but not sure bout the timing...hmm...Long lost twin brother? hehe
Пакфак Batchmates! 2008
Well, i think i havent really told u all what my foundation is call in Russian yet right??
It does not sound nice...expecially when pronouce in english...
пакфак='pakfak' (polite way)
well they'd rather say it in another term, especially when we are officially the students here;
'' Welcome! Pak F**kers!''
u get it...
Me =D with my 2 gorgeous roomies~
Cell group members with cake no. 1!
One of the gifts i received from the majority! With my very 1st Russian b'day card!
Everyone here have some soft toy fettish going on...Whenever somone bday arises, the gift would definitely be a soft toy! or rather, 1 of it! Even guys have soft toys here!

I'd like to thank ALL too! Everyone! Everywhere! So so so much for their blessings & wishes!
Thank GOD for all his blessings on my birthday & my journey here! =D

THANKS SO SO SO MUCH!!!
Thanks for making it GREAT!!!
It could'nt be better!
I really appreciate all your support & thoughtfulness!!! & dedications too! my my...so 'pai seh'!
LOVE u all so much!
XOXO

2 comments:



kienz said...

"pakfak" eh =D hahahah, gosh, 3 cakes =_= eat till 'zai'

Rae Lee said...

about your 2nd cake... are you refering its similarity to Pavlova? :D
Maybe some sort of texture except not with fruits? :p
Hahaha..
glad you had an awesome 21st :)
hope you're going good... my family is coming soon to take your belongings back to msia... hahaha
take care & God bless :)
love, rae