ROLEX exhibition~

It was raining heavily that day, as u can see in the pics, KL is still bad in their drainage system...wonder do they have drains there sometimes~
So yea, it got FLOODED...Jam was trice as worst...
(sadly the car i desire most to own in the future, is always seen broken down during bad times...)

I thank GOD our car was fine...my dad would be furious if he found out otherwise!It was a cocktail event, we were served alcoholic beverages(red wine, white wine & champaigne)The white wine was great!
They worth more then a Honda! 3X Myvi!
My mom & the lovely couple on the right who invited us~
Me & my mom~ (T.T i was her sis that night...)

The settings~
Thats all for the night...at Pavilion~

Actually we went mamak afterwards...to get some Tandoori Chicken & Naan bread! *yum*

1 comments:



kienz said...

Wow, lookin good there, I like the dress (colours) and damn those watches are expensive