Alien abduction!!!

The day i got abducted~

Im worried! (they put on alien suit on me!)

Clearly,they want some information or something$$$ from me!
They put some chemical X on my hair...
They try to vapourise my head~
Then bundle my hair up in some liquid Q & put up a 'hot' hologram image to make me think im fine...
Later try to brainwash me in a bubble hat!
They serve me with tea Y & showed me some magazines to keep me busy...They replayed the 'hot' hologram to further seduce me into giving them something$$$ or to get some information?

Okies...cut the crap...U can just tell how bored & lame i am now...>.<'' neways~

The above was how i got my hair permed...thus naming myself Ms.Goldilocks~(not as gold as u think but yea~)

They did manage to get that something$$$ out of me...

T.T tho now the hair is not exactly what i want...In time it will! *i hope*
but the end product of the 3 hours was--->>

This was with friends at Zanmai sushi after Emerge '08 at Sunway Pyramid...

4 comments:



kienz said...

Gosh, you did look rather mistreated in those photos, lady, heheh.. I didn't know the curls were THAT fresh, Emerge day itself?

Rae Lee said...

looking good girl!! enjoying your new hairstyle?? :D
take care... HUGS!
-Rae

stinchan said...

i have bad hair memory, so I'll store you in my memory as straight hair till I see you next year.didn't Goldilocks had hers curled and bunched up to the sides? like the headgear lawyer's have on. that mossy grey thing.

shuling said...

i see poh y'ng!