Updates! >.<''

Sorry yet again for the long absence! Since now the problem arises from my laptop problem...but no worries as all is fixed & operating smoothly now...Furthermore it has been a really busy month with Christmas around the corner! Below are just some capture of my current state & my visual field! =P
This is part of the dry market near my Uni...
this stall was selling dried fruits & nuts...
Healthy snacks!
Like i said , Christmas is round the corner!This is some of the sweet things I bought during a charity raising Candy Shop started by WCCI church over here...I even joined a mix double bowling competition in my Uni 'KSMU My Games'~
Me & my partner got no. 6 in place put of 9 great teams! man...are they good! So happen one day we all coincidently wore RED!Yummy desert!Christmas Cupcakes for sale!~
My church Christmas project for raising fund!
So far we sold 700 over boxes(each having 3 cupcakes!) for 60rub~
Gonna start baking on this coming Sunday!
''PRAY for us"!
My new super duper charismatic Russian teacher who drills us so!
We celebrated her b'day recently...
(Also to stall time or delay class =P) Now its so so so COLD! Freezing! Tho its oni -1.0 degree so far...Will be dropping still!

BUSY BUSY BUSY
month for me!
=P
Take care
&
Have a GREAT season!

XOXO

1 comments:



kienz said...

Nice to see some visuals once in a while =D

let's see.. the christmas tree picture looks very Malaysian

your Russian teacher has a very long gnarly hand in the picture

and you look like an eskimo in that last picture =D haha